Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Late nights/Early mornings

Yes, it is 1:39 am and I am finally updating my blog.  I was asleep, then I woke up and remembered I had forgotten to renew my auto insurance, then I couldn't do that because I lost my driver's license and now I am thinking I will never sleep because I can't figure out how to renew my auto insurance without my driver's license and WHEN will I get to Montrose during 8-5 (closed 12 -1) to get it???  Life on the mesa, complete with snowmobile excursions at 6:30 in the morning, has its challenges.  I am contemplating the life of a hermit.  If I give up the car - no car insurance necessary.  Then, I can have a great excuse not to go anywhere, therefore, relinquishing all responsibility to the outside world.  I could blog all day - giving very meaningful responses to the millions of people who currently have time to update their blogs quite often!  Of course, I have at least one child who might protest, as she is quite certain she needs to have a social life or she will stop breathing.  I also have this ridiculous need to eat - therefore, I must either hunt (completely out of the question) or go grocery shopping - therefore, reinstating the need for a car, and therefore, the need for auto insurance - and a driver's license.  HMMMM, what to do?  Read a book and hope it is boring enough to put me to sleep by 4:30, so I at least get a quick cat-nap before the alarm shocks me back into reality at 5.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I hope you found your driver's license...you can use mine:)

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

Maybe you should just move to Nebraska...we just drive around the cows, no license necessary. But you can't live with me!