Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still updating

I wanted to add cute and witty captions to each picture below, however, I am still a blogging "nube" and was not able to figure out how to go back and do that.  I will get it - by 3:30 this morning!  Addie's snowman was created at school with lots and lots of mushy, gooey papier mache.  It was a fun day to walk into her class and have the teacher ask if I had any time I could spare!  She also wrote a story about it.  The Christmas kids includes the B-E-A-utiful tree that we used this year.  It was a lovely thing to behold with its quasi-Victorian theme and purple/silver/white color scheme.  Those colors just SCREAM Christmas!  It served its purpose, however, as Santa delivered his gifts and ate the cookies (the imaginary cookies, as someone forgot to actually set them out).  The family picture is the one that will be included in our annual - to arrive sometime in July - Christmas DVD.  It is 90% finished, but I haven't the energy to complete, burn and send.  Someday!  

No comments: